Friday, June 29, 2007

FULL CIRCLE... A ZERO??? HA

When does life come a full circle??? Rather what do we mean by full circle in life? The situations that life has taken me through in the past few months has forced me to sit today, right now and publish this article. It has become way too important for me to download my emotions in writing so that my mind is lighter.

FULL CIRCLE- can we call it circle of life or is that life takes us in circles once a while? While thinking about the conversation i had with my husband today afternoon, my mind started questioning me.. what is the gain in all this? Why am i putting myself through all the nonsense that i am facing right now..? Is there a universal right or wrong? Not that i am concluding that there isnt any, but the fact remains that how many people in life does one meet where wavelengths and thoughts match and are coherent.

"I will choose my partner in life" , this was a statement that i used to make to my parents; very often; as the realisation had dawned early on me, that my thought process, my principles and my behaviour has to be understood completely by my life partner. My biggest nightmare being, what if: these are not understood some day.... it is a web of questions in my mind... what if my better half stops relating to me??? Gosh! That could be the worst day/i might do something very drastic then...

Todays discussion and argument pertained to an act by someone i consider close... correction .. "considered close" and his opinion on the same. It is unfortunate that he cannot give me a direct opinion as he will never face the consequences of a direct talk. That leaves me in dire straits. I am always left to fight my battle/ take my decisions and lead to my conclusions. These are stress pills for life.. Woosh!! writing all this is making me tired.. imagine reading this and trying to assimilate it.... Impossible....

The story of inlaws and outlaws will always remain... the back stabbing and the fact crushing attitude is ever prevalent and am quite sure that the story will continue in generations to come. What surprises me is that when it comes to "IN" laws for own family members then acts change/ rules and laws change... HA! that is the irony of life and the biggest one of them all..

This understanding and truth will take time to seep into me.. and for me to accept it means i have to start reconsidering my relations to the people whom i have considered close to me in the past...

Let me wish myself luck as this journey will begin tonight...

No comments: